(i) Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
1. Session cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the website, browsing continuously remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
2. Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the website.
3. Registration: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once they have authenticated within the Websites.
(ii) Third-party cookies: IreneParraStudio may contain third-party cookies aimed at offering a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow sharing the content of the website.
• Analytical cookies: those that, treated by IreneParraStudio or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website and for the elaboration of anonymous user navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users. service users:
• Google Analitycs: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
• Social network cookies:
• Gravatar: The Gravatar is an image of the user that follows it from website to website, appearing next to its name when performing actions such as commenting on a blog or when the user logs in as a registered user (log in) on the Website . Cookies are stored to manage the icons related to the profiles and users of that service: https://automattic.com/privacy/
In the case that you want to modify the cookie settings of your browser, you can do so by configuring the options of the same. You can find information on how to modify the cookies policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
1. If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
2. If you use Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
3. If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
4. If you use Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation. Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. I inform you that if you do not want the websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. In the same way, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. In case you find this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the previous list, I beg you to let me know.
In the case of wanting to know in more detail what cookies consist of, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection .: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion /
publications / common / Guides / Guia_Cookies.pdf